Driving is the controlled operation of a land vehicle, usually a motor vehicle such as a truck or a car.
Driving safely in traffic is more than just knowing how to operate the mechanisms which control the vehicle; it requires knowing how to apply the rules of the road (which govern safe and efficient sharing with other users). An effective driver also has an intuitive understanding of the basics of vehicle handling.
Driver error is an important factor in driving accidents, a primary factor in the deaths of over a million people every year. Avoiding such error involves more than just following the rules of the road literally;Proper driving training, defensive driving also involves the cultivation of good habits, maintaining attention and a thoughtful, cooperative attitude.
Avoiding or successfully handling an emergency driving situation can involve the following skills: 
- Learning steering and braking techniques on driving training simulators.
- Understanding vehicle dynamics
- Making good decisions based on factors such as road and traffic conditions
- Proper hand placement and seating position
- Skid control.
Training on Driving simulators will be very useful and some of the benefits are
- Eco Friendly
- Avoiding accidents on training.
- Indoor training
- training on all weather conditions like rain, storm, snow fall, etc.